Monday 25 January 2016

NYMEX/WTI Crude view 25-Jan-2016

IST
Cmp 37.38


[1/25, 4:36 AM] Arockia: Gm friends

Another trading week started.

As I am mentioning from long time I expect to see lower lows/bottom in crude by Feb 2016.

Still my view continues n expecting another last low from bigger time frame.

Shall we give a pass for this down move?

Means bigger correction before final fall/ ultimate goal is tgt?

Chart looks likes we may see complex xyz correction before next fall.

So traders please watch carefully and trade.

Analysts, plz go thru' n correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Arockia.


[1/25, 4:47 AM] Arockia: Support 27.4$, Resistance 38.4$
We may see xyz pattern or bigger ▶ pattern as wave 4. Mostly it won't break 38.4$.

Actual/Bigger Resistance is only at 50.91$


[1/25, 4:55 AM] Arockia: As most of u know, my ultimate tgt is 20/19.89$  LONG TERM Positional.

Seasonally, crude may move upside from Feb/March till Jun/Aug .

So need to to wait.
Are we going to see bigger correction until Jun/Aug 2016.

Or we going to achieve our tgt n reverse to main up trend?

Time will tell. I lost my historical crude historical seasonality chart n searching for it.

Will post once I got it.

Thanks,
Arockia.